As mentioned in the previous entry, I was pretty much occupied on learning to program the e-puck. The IDE was successfully installed in my Ubuntu and, am ready to test the first tutorial downloaded from the e-puck website.
After few attempts, it is finally compiled and .hex file is generated. Next week task is to install the program both in Windows and Linux and try to send the .hex file to the e-puck that we have in the lab….isn’t is fun to see the robots moving?
I am now preparing the swarm beacon taxis code for the e-puck. the linking looks fine but, in generating the hex file, it gives the following error:
avoid.o(.text+0x0): In function `_readProximitySensors’:
: multiple definition of `_readProximitySensors’
avoid.o(.text+0x0): first defined here
beacon.o(.text+0x0): In function `_detectBeacon’:
there must be something wrong I guess…hmmmm
Not really sure on what is the issues, all the *.s files have been generated, but the errors are unresolved …need to try again….later
This week task:
- -packing — moving office and house this month
- second iteration of conference paper ( should send the first draft to jon)
- meet jon before he goes to Malaysia for few weeks
- run more experiments in the lab for robustness analysis
- continue compiling the swarm beacon taxis