Whilst correcting some codes, here are things that I need to do this week:
- w-algorithm with failures
- update bibliography ( for thesis and conference )
- update paper for jon/alan ( half way)…
- prepare movies for seminar and meeting
- update presentation for thesis seminar ( half way)
- run few experiments for granuloma algorithm ( nearest neighbour -this week )
- update analysis ( velocity of robots, standard deviation….)
- finalised paper ( to be forwarded to jon )
We will have meeting tomorrow..
I have added energy consumed to the robots….let us check whether it is working or not..Need to have the energy by today as tomorrow I will be quite busy correcting paper that is due on the 15th. It should be submitted to Jon by Friday and I have to prepare for meeting on Monday..ouch!!!
So, lets list out my tasks for this few days :
Tuesday: I have studies Stage 3 and Stage 2 ( lots of conversion need to be done, if I want to use the power.cc which is available in Stage 3). For the mean time just use simple energy that has been declared in Stage 2….conversion will take ages!!! and again need to hack the version 3 like version 2 ( stage.hh has lots of error? — or my code is BAD?)
Wednesday: Hope to finish adding energy
Thursday: Finish 1st draft of correction
Friday: More code…mode code….more code …more code…really hope the granuloma formation algorithm is 50% ready ..
Saturday and Sunday – Preparation for meeting on Monday ..
For the meantime, it is snowing everywhere, we had so much fun!!!! we took pictures but yet to be uploaded, lazy me!! Snowmen are everywhere, so, we just stood next to the snowmen and voila…our picture with snowmen..:P , Thanks kids!!. We went to DVD rental shop, rented a few. Looking forward to watch Death Note 1 and 2. Might be interesting..:D. We had so much fun..its snowing, its cold, its January, its my third year…Hopefully I have another year here!!! 😛 ( means my research will never finish this year? 😛
Preparation for Monday meeting:
Managed to finish up the simulation for nofault and single fault of swarm robotics systems. Minimal no. of robots are being used. To be tested with medium and large number of robots in the simulation run. Alhamdulillah some promising results are generated for the first analysis. At the mean time still converting from stage 2.1 to stage 3.3 for some functions that need to be used ( energy function)
For meeting on Monday, things to be discussed are about the result pattern and analysis that have been done. Correction for paper need to be outlined ( tomorrow I will do this !!!! ) .
This week schedule is somehow tight and getting far more interesting than I thought it will be. Things that need to be discussed:
- anchoring problem simulation result
- what I have done so far in the algorithm development, which is the basic algorithm for recharging capabilities (ideas coming from the granuloma formation of the immune systems)
- correction of paper that is due on th 22nd of January
- Thesis audit that I belief more about my work rather than any submission of report, but I do prepare a report for this audit , will be beneficial for my thesis in the future and I think it works ( writing while reading …I cannot remember that much now, need to write something I guess)
- Finally …finally, I need to think on how to run the simulation in epuck..I have started to think about it now, since I think it will due on January as well.
- And the signature algorithm that I think will start on February after I managed to run the simple granuloma formation algorithm in e-pucks ( some matlab tool is available to get the result from epuck robots simulation)
Oh 2010, a busier as a bee year for me !!!
Current mode: Whilst the snow is pouring, I am running some experiment using 20 robots to compare result with 10 robots….so far it works…9 more simulation run, Thanks to my MAC for able to run this experiment …alhamdulillah
Things that need to be completed today:
- Result for N=10 ( no fault, single and muti failure) – completed
- Result for N = 20 ( no fault and single failure) – completed
To be completed by tomorrow:
- Result for N = 20 ( multi failure)
- plot graph for Monday meeting
- start looking at the paper
- continue writing on epucks to be discussed on Moday
Upload all at Adrive for backups.